Friday, January 23, 2009

Wheel of Fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone watch Wheel of Fortune last night? Me and Trish were in the audience and you could see a brief glimpse of us when they zoomed in on the winner's family. Well I'm not sure if you will be able to see us again in the audience but everyone should watch anyway at 7pm tonight just in case you can see me and Trish in the audience again....LOL. Oh and don't forget about the Price is Right on February 2nd because you will definitely be able to see us in the front row!

6 comments:

Scott Smith said...

I am DVRing all of these episodes!

Missy M said...

Sweet! I love DVR! I need a DVD recorder so I can put them on a DVD and keep them forever, but I will have to settle for recording on VCR.

Ray Brock said...

Dang I wish I had known! We have "stars" at CP!!!!!! Do you need a manager? Scott can be your body guards.

Scott Smith said...

Yea I pity da fool!

Trish Begley said...

Missy! We saw you!

Missy M said...

YAY! I am so glad that you saw me!!!! poor Trish was just out of camera reach and she was right next to me. You could see the back of our heads at the beginning of it tonight...LOL. You will definitely see us both in the Price is Right audience on February 2nd!!